Join the Harley Psychiatrists Team
Private Consultant Psychiatrist position at our Harley Street clinic
Consultant Psychiatrist position with flexible hours in our Harley Street Clinic
£210,000+ a year
Due to expansion of our services and an increased stream of referrals, we have an additional Consultant Psychiatrist job opening at our Harley Street clinic in London. You choose your hours of work and the type of patients/conditions you have particular interest in: General Psychiatry work, CAMHS, Medical-Legal, ADHD, etc. Full administration and billing are provided.
About the position
- Join our friendly and supportive team. Focus on your clinical work while we provide all the administrative/secretarial/billing service.
- We have a wide range of psychiatric referrals and help to focus your work on only those which you prefer to work with.
- Let us know which specialisms you have an interest in, and we will refer patients to you accordingly. There are always other colleagues available to take referrals which are not within your clinical interest.
- The hours of work are flexible from a couple per week, up to full time. It’s not an issue if you’d like to keep other positions whether at the NHS or your own private clinic, and use this private job to supplement your salary.
- You can choose your own hours whether weekdays, evenings or even weekends.
- If you’re interested, we can help you with online video-sessions. This provides ultimate flexibility and convenience for both the clinician and the patient, and the proportion of online patients is gradually increasing. Note that at present, the majority of our referrals are still face-to-face.
- We do not interfere with your clinical work, for as long as it is carried out lawfully and according to accepted standards.
Essential Requirements for the private psychiatrist job
- Full GMC Registration with specialist register
- MRCPsych or equivalent
- Relevant employment experience as a Consultant Psychiatrist
- Proven record of CMD
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management principles
- Approval under Section 12 of the Mental Health Act is not mandatory, but a practical understanding and working knowledge of Mental Health Legislation is required
- A passion to develop your career, fully or partially, in an independent private clinic
- Respect towards, and an ability to cooperate with, your colleagues and the support team
- Ability to develop positive professional relationships with your clients, as confirmed by their positive feedback
This is a unique recruitment opportunity to really enjoy your clinical work in a prestigious Harley Psychiatrists clinic in London, focusing on your preferred clinical interest, with first-rate work conditions and remuneration.
Use this form to supply any relevant details about yourself, and we’ll get back to you to arrange the next steps in the hiring process.