Ulrike can help with a wide range of issues, including:
- Different types of depression and anxiety related disorders (phobias, anxiety and panic attacks, social anxieties, etc).
- Issues concerning trauma, PTSD or abuse.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Eating Disorders such as Binge and Emotional Eating, Anorexia and Bulimia
- Ulrike is a Registered Counsellor & Psychotherapist, Senior BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) Accredited, and has successfully worked in a private practice since the early 2000s.
Apart from the standard qualifications and extensive experience, Ulrike has obtained a range of additional formal qualifications and diplomas, such as: M.A. in Transpersonal Child, Adolescent & Family Therapy, Certificate in Essential Obesity-Psychological Interventions, Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Intervention for Eating Disorder, Diploma in Practitioner Skills for Eating Disorder, Certificate in Personal Coaching, Master Practitioner Course in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Diploma in Transpersonal Couple Counselling and Psychotherapy, Diploma in Clinical Supervision and Consultancy, Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy, RSA in Person Centred counselling, to name just a few.
Ulrike covers a very wide range of issues and also provides supervision. The main therapies she uses with her clients are Transactional Analysis (TA), Humanistic, PCC (Person Centered Counselling), REBT (Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy) and CBT. She takes an integrative approach to tailor the sessions around the client’s needs.